Turfrey carried out an extensive scope of works on this challenging architectural project including Rooflogic metal roofing, Fibretite roofing membrane, metal wall cladding and seismic joints.
The completed building is a prestigious landmark for the Tauranga CBD and has a teaching capacity of around 1,500 students and staff.
- Roof Logic
- Torch On Membrane Roofing
- Seismic and Expansion Joints
- Metal Roofing
- Wall Cladding
- Rainwater Services
- Education Award, NZIA Waikato/Bay of Plenty Awards 2020
- Education Award, NZIA National Awards 2020
- Best in Category, Property Industry Awards 2020
- Gold Award, Education Category, NZ Commercial Project Awards 2020